If you're interested in becoming a wholesaler with Anime-Export, we would like to offer you some information regarding the process and benefits. As a wholesaler, you will be able to take advantage of discounts and other benefits that are not available to regular customers. However, it is important to note that there are certain policies and limitations that apply to the wholesale business, and we ask for your understanding and cooperation in this matter.
1. Becoming a wholesaler with Anime-Export
To become a wholesaler with Anime-Export, please contact us at our email address. To open a wholesale account, we require customers to deposit JPY 50,000. This deposit will be held on PayPal and will be returned to you if you decide to close your account. However, if you decide to close your account while there are still open orders, the deposit will be used to cover those orders.
2. Wholesaler benefits
- Higher discount on most of the items (except special items)
- Paying for the items at the release and not at the preorder like we request to regular account holders.
- Placing orders for a number of items higher than the one allowed on the website (for example if the order limit for regular customers is 3 you will be able to order 12, 24. The maximum quantity for wholesalers is determined item by item anyway)
3. Wholesaler duties
- Preorders must be paid within a week after the release of the product. Late payments may result in delay to process future shipments, refusal of new orders or even closing of the wholesaler account.
- Bandai Premium and Tamashii Web limited items must be paid at the preorder time.
4. About orders cut
Please note that some brands, especially Bandai, may cut the quantity of orders for wholesalers, depending on their production capacity. While we allow our wholesaler customers to order the quantity they want, it may happen that the manufacturer decides not to provide the quantity ordered. However, a minimum of one item per person is guaranteed. The decision to cut orders is random and varies for each item, depending on production capacity. Therefore, we cannot provide more information regarding the quantity of items that will be received until the item is released. We advise against pre-selling products to your customers before we confirm the actual quantity you will receive. We also recommend that you only order the amount of items that you really need. Ordering more than necessary will not increase your chances of receiving the desired quantity. Additionally, if we happen to receive all of the items you ordered, you will be required to pay for all of them.
IMPORTANT: Please understand that while we would prefer to sell you the quantity you desire, order cuts are not under our control. We ask for your professionalism, respect, and understanding in this matter.